Monday, February 4, 2008

More about me

Hi, my name is Liz and I'll be driving this bus today. I graduated from University of Florida in May 2007 and since then I've joined the workforce of never-ending-real-world-work work. It's been hard, so to keep my brain flexible I've been creating these doodles that you see on your right. I started doodling in school because I am one of those people that can not keep my hands still when I'm bored.

I wish I could say that this was my job because I would love that. Instead I work for a corporation doing communications. I write, I edit, I make copies and go to very long meetings. It's interesting.

My beagle's name is Bailey, which is the No. 2 most popular dog name in the United States. So I call her Pinky (like Pinky & the Brain). She can be ridiculously snarky. Long story short, she is The Snarky Beagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment