Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pig and Pepper


The little dots/dashes/lines/squiggles in this image are actually the words from Down the Rabbit Hole, The Catepillar, Pig and Pepper, A Mad Tea Party and The Queen's Croquet Ground from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll written in very tiny cursive. When I stop being lazy, I'll take a close up so you can actually read it.
It's poster size and I made it specifically for my bedroom. I named it after my favorite chapter, "Pig and Pepper," in which the Duchess throws a baby at Alice (amongst other things) and then the baby turns into a pig. The Duchess is later sentenced to execution for being late to the croquet game... needless to say, If you've never had time to read the books, I highly reccomend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment