Sunday, May 8, 2011

Portlandia Work-cation

It's been a bit of a crazy week. I'm smack dab in the middle of a two-week work trip along the West Coast. Every work trip has its stressful moments and fun highlights, but we'll skip the part that had me stressing out.

We are spending our weekend in lovely Portland, Oregon. I was here last year with my boyfriend for a wedding and it's pretty much exactly as I remember it... weirdness and all. The best parts: an afternoon in Oregon wine country, delicious dinner at Peruvian restaurant Andina and a lucky pass to the Nike Employee Store (everything is fifty percent off OMG unessecary running clothes).

I also re-visited the Portland Saturday Artist's Market and picked a cool print for my office (or somewhere). I stopped by Peet's Coffee to get a latte and the barista made a heart in my foam. I'm so glad that my coffee (and Portland) loves me as much as I love it. We'll be hitting San Francisco and Orange County this coming week, though there won't be as much time for fun activities since we'll actually be working. Gotta love a fun work-cation.


No comments:

Post a Comment