Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change Up

Sometimes I really like a pattern I make. Sometimes I just need to think about it. I liked how this flower pattern turned out when I first did it but now that I've been thinking about it, I've been wanting to change up the colors and simplify it. Here's what I ended up with...


Kinda light and fun. Can we be real for a minute Internet? I just wanted to do a pattern because I've been pretty exhausted this week. This was kind of a side project from our other side projects.

I'm working on one thing that I am PSYCHED about but I can't tell you about it because it's a gift/surprise for someone and I don't want to ruin it. But soon! I'll give you a hint... it's another block print. Anyways, I have a client meeting tomorrow morning for my grad school capstone project so it's off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment