Wednesday, September 28, 2011

End of Summer

I don't like to admit that summer is really really over. This weekend will usher in October and I can't even pretend that's summer like I can September. We spent this past weekend with our lovely friends at the Dogfish Dash in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware.

During the weekend when we weren't running or sampling the fine craft brews, we spent our time meandering up and down the boardwalk and kicking sand around on the beach. The weather was sort of foggy and chilly, but it was still really relaxing and beautiful.
On our last morning we took a walk on the sand to chase birds, survey GIANT dead horseshoe crabs (no joke, one was as large as a dinner plate), and say goodbye to summer.
Thanks for the excellent weekend Team :o) Now I'm working on catching up with the Declaration of You, my grad school project and some bird footprint-inspired doodles for later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment