I again used an existing tank top (with a racer back) as the pattern, which worked out pretty well, but I tried another method for the binding and ended up with straps that were slightly different sizes (oops!). I also wish I had made it a little bit longer, but overall it fit pretty well.
I really loved the fabric. It was light and surprisingly great quality. I think it will hold up really well over time. I picked my Block Print Blossom pattern in Hydrangea for the task.
Here's a pic at the finish line! I'm always the happiest when its all over. Photobombed by the Geico Gecko of course.
It was really cold at the start so I wore my jacket through the first few miles, but was delighted when the sun came out! Good thing I remembered my sunscreen ;o)
Anyways, after all my crazy fabric design projects of late, I decided to try something a little different. Here's a sneak peek... more to come!