Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Obvious Weather Report

Hello Newspaper Industry! I am your BFF. I am one of fewer and fewer Gen Y-ers who subscribe to the real, print version of the Washington Post. Yes! I get it delivered to my front door every day. I rejoice over coupons and in-depth features about the community I live in. I revel in big photos and hard-hitting headlines.

But today, on the front of the metro page where the weather report was, where I was expecting to see... something more like SPRING... I saw this: COLD RAIN COLD RAIN COLD RAIN COLD RAIN.

Whatever happened to March coming in like a lion and out like a lamb?!? That's a thing right?!? So I photocopied, expanded, colored, doodled and wrote my obvious weather report. "Citizens of Washington, D.C. I thiiiiiink it's going to rain." Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment