Sunday, October 9, 2011

Webbed Feet & Pumpkins

As I mentioned yesterday, we decided to take this lovely weekend to go pick some pumpkins. Kevin and I are pretty particular about our pumpkins so he covered a lot of ground before picking his. I spent more time playing with Instagram and taking some pretty photos.

Which reminded me of this picture of seagull tracks I took at the beach a few weeks ago. The shape of the tracks and the texture of the sand was really inspiring. Most of my patterns recently have started with a particular shape so this was a good jumping off point for me.
Webby Feet
I kept running with the same color theme from yesterday
Webby Feet DkBlue
So between the successful pumpkin patch picking and some fun graphic prints, it was a pretty great weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment