Metro map of our first apartment, I decided to do this one all in Photoshop to make it look more legit. My plan is to get it printed and framed for the living room :o)
BONUS: Early in our relationship, Kevin and I inadvertently started a haiku contest when I posted a random haiku while riding the Metro late one night. Here was the result:
- Train out of service/ Don't attempt to board this train/ Train out of service
- The Red Line is bust/ We're sharing a single track/ Wait wait wait wait wait
- Winter Metro rides/ Are sometimes a cold affair/ When the doors don't close
- Ugh, just missed the train/ Aww come on, 18 minutes?/ Sort of have to pee
- There's a greasy mark/ Smudged onto the train window/ Where you fell asleep
- Empty cement bench/ Think I will rest a moment/ I just sat in what?
- Closed eyes a second/ Woke at the end of the line/ Have to call a cab
- Cellphones only work/ In certain Metro stations/ Can you hear me now?
- Whew, red and blue seats/ The Yellow are stained and torn/ And they were once white
- Too many people/ Trying to cram themselves in/ I'm stuck in the door
- Know I shouldn't stare/ Just can't believe what I see/ You think they notice?
Riding the Metro is always an adventure! My 8th grade english teach would be proud :o)