10. Recieving lovely rain boots from Jessica Swift's Kickstarter project and being included on her website wearing said beautiful rainboots. I'm dancing because I'm so famous.
8. Celebrating Beer Advent... don't ask.
7. Enjoying some D.C. pastimes like sneaking quietly through air ducts at the International Spy Museum and seeing Zoo Lights at the Smithsonian National Zoo.
6. Recieving a brand new Singer sewing machine to
5. Ordering and giving my mom her own custom Snarky Beagle iPhone case from CaseMate. I almost stole it because I loved how to came out, even more than the first one.
4. Joyfully rolling around in (maybe also drawing with) brand new Sharpies I got from Kevin.
3. Attending lots of fun soirees and outings from the pretty darn classy Battery Lane Family Thanksgiving (don't mind the post-it note place cards) and New Years on U Street to the decidely less classy Jersey Shore party. I love my friends/neighbors.
clementine granitas and herb and scallion bread pudding.
1. Finishing and generally-knocking-it-out-of-the-park grad school. I officially have earned my Master's in Public Relations from Georgetown University! Hooray! I'm super excited to have it off my plate and once I recover from my stressed-out-burned-out-freaking-out (no promises on how long this might take...) I will hopefully have more time for my creative pursuits.