Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out of Context, Pt. 3

I know I said part three was going to be weird things my mom says, because she does say weird things, I just have apparently not been writing them down recently.

Instead, to be perfectly fair in this series of ridiculous things people say, here are some things I that I have said recently, illustrated and taken completely out of context.
Kevin would like me to note that he enjoys beets so this popsicle would not result in extreme dissapointment.
Names removed to protect the innocent.
All old ladies come complete with a walker, an over-sized, deformed cat and huge dark sunglasses. It's really gross. Trust me.
BONUS: I didn't say this, but I plan to include questions like this in my everyday conversation from now on. Like, does a peanut KNOW about peanut butter? Think about it. I could do this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment