Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Get a Move On!

I love the idea of those little postcards that announce that you've moved and inform people of your new address... I've just never had my stuff together enough to actually send something out.

So when one of my friends was looking up potential moving-card designs, I was like, "Psh, I can do that!" I'm so glad to have a friend who let's me design random things for her.
And here's the back of the postcard. Names and the address of their new house have been changed of course :)
I also made this alternate front:
She plans to print them through Zazzle, similar to how we did our Save the Dates back in the day. I really can't wait to see how they turn out and, of course, I'm thrilled to have another friend in the home owner's club! Congrats my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment