Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh Winter, Why?!

Just when I'm getting excited about Spring, which was feeling imminent, the fickle weather decides I need about six more inches of snow to temper my expectations.


Pretty much the only remedy is some new art supplies and a weather-related doodle. While out picking up snowed-in groceries yesterday, I also popped by AC Moore and got some white charcoal pencils. And since it was snowing today… I drew some snow.


I think we all recall my love of weather-related art when I've been stuck in the house all day. Then I stood outside in the freezing cold and took some pics of it… and a picture of this tree in our backyard:
Actually, this is from the last (the one before the last? the one before that??) snow storm. We've had enough that I've completely lost track. Dear Florida friends, take pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment