Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!

I'm trying to be happy that it's September, but really, I'm devastated. Summer is my favorite season by far because there's no way you can confuse it with my least favorite season... Winter. I'm a Florida girl at heart and I need my 100 degrees and 99 percent humidity days!


So along those lines I made this orang-ey fall-ish print to get pumped up. The inspiration actually came from this photo I found on  Design*Sponge.

Source: designsponge.com
Another reason I'm getting pumped up is that later this month I'm starting "The Declaration of You" with Michelle Ward and Jessica Swift. Wooo! I'm really excited about it because I'm hoping it will help me sort out some of this stuff I've been thinking about for a whiiilllee.

I've been trying to figure out what to do about sharing/selling my doodles and artwork and the level of committment I want to put into it. It's complicated and I have full confidence these wonderful ladies will help guide me through so of my questions. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment